Skitzzo at SeoRefugee.com started another SEO fun game gathering the Seo blogers to post their views on “You Might Be an SEO If…“. I remember we had a similar discussion once for our “Weekend Wackiness part Two:” at www.SeoRefugee.com. I must say some of the posts made me laughing like anything and I still love reading it. Again there is a new thread as a part of the blog by skitzzo is started and you may love reading it here. All these stuffs make you addicted to this Forum, and yeah, as I am.
So here we go:
You might be an SEO if:
- You start your day checking the Google alerts instead of a newspaper.
- You name your child only after checking whether the domain name is available or not.
- You will always bug your mom asking why you can’t start a blog about what you cook.
- You will offer a kiss for each link your girlfriend gets to your blog and on a 100 you offer an outing.
- You keep speakers in your bathroom and will be hearing the latest SEO pod casts.
- You will search in Google for [Shall I kiss her today?] on your date.
- You know each URL of your websites but you often forget your nephews’ names.
- You love Spiders and you love to get crawled.
- You stick the pictures on your walls WITHOUT FRAMES.
- On each mass you pray, Oh God! Make them read my Flash content.
- When your kid comes to ask you “Dad, where is the North Pole located?” and you say let me Google it and tell you.