Are you seeing MSN/Live.com sends you referrals for suspicious keywords? Do check your Server Logs, you may see a huge amount of MSN Spam Referrals from last couple of months. The first reports, claiming this, came out in August and you can still see people are complaining. From MSN there weren’t any proper responds on this, only once the MSNDude – a so called guy at WMW claims working for MSN – gave a statement that its a part of their Quality Check.
The traffic you are seeing is part of a quality check we run on selected pages. While we work on addressing your concerns, we would request that you do not actively block the IP addresses used by this quality check; blocking these IP addresses could prevent your site from being included in the Live Search index.
Buddy, don’t threaten me saying Blocking your Spams may get my website out from Live.com, I am not earning my food from you anyway. Will you accept Spam queries to Live.com even if I say its a part of our Quality Test?
Seriously, do you want me to believe that I am ranked for keywords like ‘make money online’ ‘tickets’ ‘viagra’? Do you want me to jump with joy when I start seeing a 150% increase in the Live Search referrals without knowing they are Spam?
You can read more posts with the proofs on MSN sends Spam referrals.
- Pierre: Yell if Microsoft’s Live.com Spammed You Too – Updated
- Dazzlin Donna:Past Time For MSN To Pony Up To The Real Truth About Referrer Spam
- Michael Vandemar: Microsoft Needs To Quit Fucking With My AdSense Scripts – this is something serious, Michael explaining, how this can effect your adsense earnings so badly.
- Yuri: Microsoft Live.com Plays Referrer Stats Games and Ruins Your AdSense Income
- Reuben Ryu: Live search referrer spamming
A Word from the Author:
If you want to do a Quality Check, do it in your Search Index, why to send me Spam Referrals? Why don’t you give a proper explanation on this till now? Do you think we are afraid to block Live.com bots? Come out from that Fool’s Paradise, give respect, then expect it back.