You all must have seen the new version of Google Analytics. They call it as a latest version and still users are forced to go back and check the Older version to see some vital data. Seeing more colorful and graphically rich dashboard and all are good only. But I care my data more than the look. Here are some points which says Why I need the Hourly Stats back in Google Analytics New Version.
- I am missing the Good day or Bad day quest by checking the Hourly traffic.
- It’s a pleasure to watch the hourly stats on a day when you write something special and you know some heavy flow of traffic is on the way.
- Suppose if you are running a PPC campaigns – let it be in adwords – when you are dealing with High bidding keywords in peak hours.
- Suppose one of your posts went popular in Digg and you can’t track the traffic over hour, what is fun in that?
- To keep track whether my site is always Up. 😉
One more thing I’ve noticed which is missing in the new version. Previously I could click on the Column head of the Calendar and choose all Mondays | Tuesdays for a particular Month, which is missing in the New one. Thank God, I can still choose the weekly once by clicking on the rows.
A word from the Author:Will they b re-including these features? I don’t know but only one thing I can say , a lot are there feeling the same as me for sure.